Antarctica in Pictures
The best 5 days of my life happened in Antarctica.
O.K., I’m not including the day I got married or the birth of my 3 kids. But after that, it’s the Antarctica landscape. Easy.
Picture mountains with dramatic exposure, rising right out of the sea to tower thousands of feet above you. Then dump fifty to a hundred feet of snow over everything. Then add tens of thousands of penguins waddling about. Finally, drop icebergs the size of city blocks into the water.
You’re getting close. Another huge part of the trip was the boat of over a hundred people I shared it with. You know that feeling you get when you’re reunited with your best friend after a long time apart? How you just pick right up where you left off? It was like that, but with complete strangers.
"A Waddle of Gentoos" was taken as I showshoed across the Antarctic landscape. The squawking of penguins staking out their territory mixed with the acrid smell of penguin poop was all too familiar by this point. A group of penguins is called a "waddle," and these were framed against a towering mountain behind them. Epic and cute, all in one frame.
Bring the quirky Gentoo penguins of the south pole into your home. With this Antarctica photography, you’ll be able to enjoy this beautiful moment every day.
Art Adds "Wow" to Any Space
Luster Paper Framing Options
All Luster Paper prints are unframed.
Certificate of Authenticity
Your limited edition is delivered with a certificate of authenticity protected against loss and fraud.
The essence of art is gratitude
WHY BUY ART?
- Art can inspire you daily
- Art makes your home feel alive
- Art evokes fond memories of places you've visited
- Art can stun the guests in your home
- Art creates a space you are passionate about
HOW TO HANG YOUR PRINT
- Use cardboard (try the box it comes in!) or newspaper to make a template to position the print
- Use included hardware or self-threading screws / anchors
- Get help with larger prints
- Eyeball placement without measuring
- Use nails
- Hang larger prints by yourself