Devil's Tower Art
I definitely got an ominous vibe from Devil's Tower National Monument, Wyoming the first time I saw it.
Maybe it was because it was at night. Maybe it's because the word "Devil" is in the title. Maybe it's because in several Native American folklore stories, the tower rose to save people from monsters, who left deep gouges and claw marks on the sides.
Whatever the reason, that feeling vanished during the light of day. Unless you're climbing Devil's Tower, the visit can be as long or as short as you like. I spent the day exploring the landscape from all the roads around the tower, seeing which angle might line up the milky way or stars the best.
This Devil's Tower photo was actually taken inside the National Monument area. Most National Parks get pretty deserted at night, and this place is no exception. I had it to myself as the stars turned above this monolith. It's kind of amazing, there's nothing else quite like it anywhere that I've seen.
Art Adds "Wow" to Any Space
Custom Framing Options
If you'd like to frame your print with an option not listed above, follow these steps:
HOW TO HANG YOUR PRINT
- Use cardboard (try the box it comes in!) or newspaper to make a template to position the print
- Use included hardware or self-threading screws / anchors
- Get help with larger prints
- Eyeball placement without measuring
- Use nails
- Hang larger prints by yourself
The essence of art is gratitude
WHY BUY ART?
- Art can inspire you daily
- Art makes your home feel alive
- Art evokes fond memories of places you've visited
- Art can stun the guests in your home
- Art creates a space you are passionate about