Amboseli National Park
On any given day in Ambosli National Park, dozens of dust devils twist above the savanna. Most of the park is dry and arid. But in the middle is watery oasis that draws in thousands of animals.
"Dust in the Air" was taken from an open roof safari vehicle as we looked over the oasis in the middle of the park. A small group of zebras sloshed across Lake Kioko to graze on the dense greenery crowding the edge of the water.
Bring the unique landscape of Amboseli National Park, Kenya, into your home. With this zebra art, you’ll be able to enjoy this rare moment every day.
These zebra images were part of an 8 day safari through the southern region of Kenya. The goal was to see the rich tapestry of African wildlife for myself (and maybe get some wildlife photography along the way!) Thousands of songbirds and flamingos called to each other across the water. Elephants trumpeted in the distance. The air constantly moved across the landscape, from dry to humid, from cool to hot.
Art Adds "Wow" to Any Space
Luster Paper Framing Options
All Luster Paper prints are unframed.
Certificate of Authenticity
Your limited edition is delivered with a certificate of authenticity protected against loss and fraud.
The essence of art is gratitude
WHY BUY ART?
- Art can inspire you daily
- Art makes your home feel alive
- Art evokes fond memories of places you've visited
- Art can stun the guests in your home
- Art creates a space you are passionate about
HOW TO HANG YOUR PRINT
- Use cardboard (try the box it comes in!) or newspaper to make a template to position the print
- Use included hardware or self-threading screws / anchors
- Get help with larger prints
- Eyeball placement without measuring
- Use nails
- Hang larger prints by yourself