African Elephant Photographs
"Gentle, Not So Giant" was taken from an open roof safari vehicle as dozens of spectacular African Elephants ambled on either side. Their massive size is belied by the soft footballs they make during a daily pilgrimage for water,
This young elephant stuck close to its mother. Like all elephants, its ears, trunk, mouth, and body language communicate their state of mind. I like to think this little one was enjoying a happy childhood.
Bring the quiet magic of the gentle giants of Amboseli National Park, Kenya, into your home. With this black and white elephant art, you’ll be able to enjoy this intimate moment every day.
These elephant images were part of an 8 day safari through the southern region of Kenya. The goal was to see the rich tapestry of African wildlife for myself (and maybe get some wildlife photography along the way!) Dust devils swirled through the arid Amboseli National Park. Mt. Kilimanjaro loomed behind the thick haze on the horizon. With the safari vehicle shut off and other safari goers watching in quiet wonder, the sound of the elephant’s footfalls surrounded us.
Art Adds "Wow" to Any Space
Luster Paper Framing Options
All Luster Paper prints are unframed.
Certificate of Authenticity
Your limited edition is delivered with a certificate of authenticity protected against loss and fraud.
The essence of art is gratitude
WHY BUY ART?
- Art can inspire you daily
- Art makes your home feel alive
- Art evokes fond memories of places you've visited
- Art can stun the guests in your home
- Art creates a space you are passionate about
HOW TO HANG YOUR PRINT
- Use cardboard (try the box it comes in!) or newspaper to make a template to position the print
- Use included hardware or self-threading screws / anchors
- Get help with larger prints
- Eyeball placement without measuring
- Use nails
- Hang larger prints by yourself