Lowell, Michigan Photography
I grew up Lowell Michigan, a tiny town of just over 4,000 people.
Folks that live there know it as the home of the Showboat. They probably have driven or walked over the Fallasburg bridge. They know when they see the "King Milling" sign rising above the trees, they're home.
Fallasburg Park will always be part of my DNA. I grew up going to the art festival every year. Often, my friends and I would end up there exploring the woods or trying to catch crayfish in the streams.
Heck, I asked my wife to marry me there.
So when the opportunity came to attend the Fallasburg Art Festival, I made a special trip or two home to get some photos just for that event. I won't be selling them anywhere else but Lowell, and some of the limited editions are as small as 4 printings ever.
Even though the art festival is small, it's mighty. There were just as many people supporting the arts in September as many of the Chicago shows I've been to, which I think speaks to how great a community this is.
Art Adds "Wow" to Any Space
Luster Paper Framing Options
All Luster Paper prints are unframed.
Certificate of Authenticity
Your limited edition is delivered with a certificate of authenticity protected against loss and fraud.
The essence of art is gratitude
WHY BUY ART?
- Art can inspire you daily
- Art makes your home feel alive
- Art evokes fond memories of places you've visited
- Art can stun the guests in your home
- Art creates a space you are passionate about
HOW TO HANG YOUR PRINT
- Use cardboard (try the box it comes in!) or newspaper to make a template to position the print
- Use included hardware or self-threading screws / anchors
- Get help with larger prints
- Eyeball placement without measuring
- Use nails
- Hang larger prints by yourself