Lake Nakuru National Park Pictures
A troop of Vervet Monkeys scampered along the side of the road, hunting for bits of food to eat. The roar of our van startled them every time we'd pull forward to follow their progress, but then they quickly went back to investigating and foraging. Their eyes and faces are incredibly expressive, and it's hard not to ascribe human emotions to some of the forlorn or curious looks they give.
Lake Nakuru National Park is almost mostly water, and known for its flocks of pin flamingos. But countless other animals count the small ring of land surrounding the lake home. Everything from rhino to giraffe to guinea hens to pelicans.
"Vervet Monkey" was taken from an open roof safari vehicle as we crawled along the road hugging the lake.
Bring the invigoating landscape of Lake Nakuru National Park, Kenya, into your home. With this monkey art, you’ll be able to enjoy this rare moment every day.
These monkey images were part of an 8 day safari through the southern region of Kenya. The goal was to see the rich tapestry of African wildlife for myself (and maybe get some wildlife photography along the way!) Thousands of songbirds and flamingos called to each other across the water. White rhinos trundled through the undergrowth. The chill in the air burned off in the afternoon sun.
Art Adds "Wow" to Any Space
Luster Paper Framing Options
All Luster Paper prints are unframed.
Certificate of Authenticity
Your limited edition is delivered with a certificate of authenticity protected against loss and fraud.
The essence of art is gratitude
WHY BUY ART?
- Art can inspire you daily
- Art makes your home feel alive
- Art evokes fond memories of places you've visited
- Art can stun the guests in your home
- Art creates a space you are passionate about
HOW TO HANG YOUR PRINT
- Use cardboard (try the box it comes in!) or newspaper to make a template to position the print
- Use included hardware or self-threading screws / anchors
- Get help with larger prints
- Eyeball placement without measuring
- Use nails
- Hang larger prints by yourself