Key West Photography
What's better than hitting the beach and seeing all those palm trees swaying in the ocean breeze?
When you're blessed with a daytime moon!
The nice thing about a laid back beach trip is that there's plenty of time to slow down and take in the details. I wandered around underneath dozens of palm trees, looking for a framing with the moon that I liked.
Luckily, the trees were tall enough that I could zoom in, bringing our lunar friend and the fronds of the trees closer together.
"Palm Moon" was taken on a guided trip to Dry Tortugas with 5 close friends. We chatted and looked out for turtles and sharks on our Scuba diving tour. On Dry Tortugas, we wandered the Fort Jefferson structure. Most of our time was spent in the water, avoiding jellyfish, discovering stingrays, and marveling at the sea life and coral. Oh, and eating as much key lime pie as we possibly could.
Art Adds "Wow" to Any Space
Luster Paper Framing Options
All Luster Paper prints are unframed.
Certificate of Authenticity
Your limited edition is delivered with a certificate of authenticity protected against loss and fraud.
The essence of art is gratitude
WHY BUY ART?
- Art can inspire you daily
- Art makes your home feel alive
- Art evokes fond memories of places you've visited
- Art can stun the guests in your home
- Art creates a space you are passionate about
HOW TO HANG YOUR PRINT
- Use cardboard (try the box it comes in!) or newspaper to make a template to position the print
- Use included hardware or self-threading screws / anchors
- Get help with larger prints
- Eyeball placement without measuring
- Use nails
- Hang larger prints by yourself