Saguaro National Park Photography
Saguaro National Park is overflowing with the iconic cacti. I’m not sure what I was expecting, but the desert is literally a forest of these towering plants. If they had foliage, this park would be as dense as a jungle. Even outside the park the Arizona landscape is covered with Saguaro cactus. They look like needles from far away. But when you get close, some tower over 30 feet tall.
As I drove through the park during the day, I made notes about places I wanted to return to. Turns out, "About a half mile past the stop sign, cool cactus," aren't great directions. Especially when trying to find one particular majestic Saguaro cactus out of thousands. Luckily, I came across this pair and was able to capture it.
This Saguaro National Park photography was part of a cross-country road trip to visit 14 national park sites. The aim was to capture the beauty of our public lands at night. I shot it after dark in the Arizona landscape during February. The cacti reached into the sky like dark sentinels. My clothes and skin were starchy from sweating in the desert sun. I stepped gingerly in the dark - every single plant seemed like it could hurt me.
Add this awe-inspiring moment to your home decor. With this milky way galaxy wall art, you’ll be able to experience this park’s unique flora and stunning dark skies every day.
Art Adds "Wow" to Any Space
Luster Paper Framing Options
All Luster Paper prints are unframed.
Certificate of Authenticity
Your limited edition is delivered with a certificate of authenticity protected against loss and fraud.
The essence of art is gratitude
WHY BUY ART?
- Art can inspire you daily
- Art makes your home feel alive
- Art evokes fond memories of places you've visited
- Art can stun the guests in your home
- Art creates a space you are passionate about
HOW TO HANG YOUR PRINT
- Use cardboard (try the box it comes in!) or newspaper to make a template to position the print
- Use included hardware or self-threading screws / anchors
- Get help with larger prints
- Eyeball placement without measuring
- Use nails
- Hang larger prints by yourself