The Great Migration in Pictures
A solitary hyena prowls the edges of the massive wildebeast herd. It's waiting patiently for something to die.
"Scavenger" was taken from an open roof safari vehicle during the Great Migration. Thousands of wildebeasts stretched as far as the eye could see while predators waited for their chance.
Bring the stark landscape of Masai Mara into your home. With this hyena art, you’ll be able to enjoy this iconic moment every day.
These hyena images were part of an 8 day safari through the southern region of Kenya. The goal was to see the rich tapestry of African wildlife for myself (and maybe get some wildlife photography along the way!) Everywhere we looked in Masai Mara, wildebeasts grazed. They plodded endlessly across the savanna. Tension filled the air as predator and prey waited for someone to make a move.
Art Adds "Wow" to Any Space
Custom Framing Options
If you'd like to frame your print with an option not listed above, follow these steps:
HOW TO HANG YOUR PRINT
- Use cardboard (try the box it comes in!) or newspaper to make a template to position the print
- Use included hardware or self-threading screws / anchors
- Get help with larger prints
- Eyeball placement without measuring
- Use nails
- Hang larger prints by yourself
The essence of art is gratitude
WHY BUY ART?
- Art can inspire you daily
- Art makes your home feel alive
- Art evokes fond memories of places you've visited
- Art can stun the guests in your home
- Art creates a space you are passionate about