Key West Ocean Photography
There's no other National Park like Dy Tortugas.
It's the second largest naval fort the US ever built and Fort Jefferson is the largest masonry structure in the western hemisphere.
It sits atop a tiny atoll in the Gulf of Mexico a 3 hour boat ride from Key West. I've been there twice, and each time find the juxtaposition of military architecture and tropical climate / biology fascinating.
During your visit there, you can snorkel and swim around the abandoned jetties and barriers between the Fort and the endless ocean.
With no real shade to speak of, even on partly cloudy days the sun beats down on the keys, washing out the sand, casting glittering shimmers on the water, and blurring the line between horizon and water.
"Swim to Infinity" was taken on a guided trip to Dry Tortugas with 5 close friends. We chatted and looked out for turtles and flying fish on the boat ride over. On the island, we wandered the Fort Jefferson structure. Most of our time was spent in the water, avoiding jellyfish, discovering stingrays, and marveling at the sea life and coral.
Art Adds "Wow" to Any Space
Luster Paper Framing Options
All Luster Paper prints are unframed.
Certificate of Authenticity
Your limited edition is delivered with a certificate of authenticity protected against loss and fraud.
The essence of art is gratitude
WHY BUY ART?
- Art can inspire you daily
- Art makes your home feel alive
- Art evokes fond memories of places you've visited
- Art can stun the guests in your home
- Art creates a space you are passionate about
HOW TO HANG YOUR PRINT
- Use cardboard (try the box it comes in!) or newspaper to make a template to position the print
- Use included hardware or self-threading screws / anchors
- Get help with larger prints
- Eyeball placement without measuring
- Use nails
- Hang larger prints by yourself