Firefall in Yosemite
Firefall in Yosemite National Park is as close to real life magic as you can get. For two weeks, the angle of the sun lines up juuuuust right so that it backlights only Horsetail Falls at sunset, making it look like it's on fire.
"Yosemite Firefall Glow" was shot my first year leading a group of friends through the park with the goal of experiencing Firefall. After nearly 15 miles of hiking, the group was spent. I scrambled up and off 4 Mile Trail to find a good vantage point. I kept telling my tired friends, "Keep going, it's worth it."
Our spot was next level. Yosemite Falls roaring to our right. Sentinel Tower looming behind us. And a clear, unobstructed view of Horsetail Falls and Firefall.
Add this jaw-dropping natural event to your home decor. With this photography print of the Yosemite Firefall, you’ll be able to enjoy this rare, fleeting moment every day.
Art Adds "Wow" to Any Space
Custom Framing Options
If you'd like to frame your print with an option not listed above, follow these steps:
HOW TO HANG YOUR PRINT
- Use cardboard (try the box it comes in!) or newspaper to make a template to position the print
- Use included hardware or self-threading screws / anchors
- Get help with larger prints
- Eyeball placement without measuring
- Use nails
- Hang larger prints by yourself
The essence of art is gratitude
WHY BUY ART?
- Art can inspire you daily
- Art makes your home feel alive
- Art evokes fond memories of places you've visited
- Art can stun the guests in your home
- Art creates a space you are passionate about